Monday, May 2, 2011

WE bought a APPLE Macbook Pro

Bought a Apple Macbook Pro from Harvey Norman stall in West Mall on 26th April, Tuesday.

Like to say a big "Thank you" to 2 of the Harvey Norman staff there for assuring me and my daughter's doubt regarding a promotion. 

At an earlier weekend we were checking around in IMM and saw a range of Apple Macbooks in  another departmental store there. The staff there told us that they were having an upgrading promotion for the Apple Macbook. We could upgrade the RAM for only $98.00.
But the Harvey Norman Staff, Terence Chan and a senior staff told us that the upgrading  of RAM promotion has nothing to do with Apple Computer and its warranty does not cover it.
I even asked for the Telephone Number of Apple's Computer Centre to confirm. I am happy that the Harvey Norman's senior staff searched for the phone number for me  and I was surprised that there was a staff attending the phone at Apple computer centre even at around 8 pm.

The lady staff confirmed what the Harvey Norman staff had told me - that the RAM promotion given at the other departmental store is not Apple's promotion and that their warranty doesn't cover it.

We bought the Macbook Pro from Harvey Norman and better service followed. There was another Staff from Apple Computer at a counter there. This Apple staff, Lester, attended to us and assisted my daughter on the operation of the Macbook Pro.

My daughter loves the Apple Macbook Pro desktop design, and said its startup is fast and the editing programs such as i-movie and final-cut pro are easy to use . I think she actually loves the Macbook Pro 's slim look.

SingAPraise

No comments:

Post a Comment